Your Personal Information may include your name, email, mailing and/or home address, phone numbers, or other information that identifies you personally.
The Personal Information you provide on this website will be used only for its intended purpose. We will protect your information consistent with all federal and state laws.
Personally Identifiable Information
If you choose to provide us with Personal Information on this website, through such methods as completing a website form or sending us an email, we will use that information to help us provide you the information or service you have requested or to respond to your message.
We will use the information you provide by email and respond to client inquiries.
Emails you send us will be preserved and maintained for varying periods of time and then discarded.
Categories of information this website collects are described below.
Automatically Collected Information
We collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes only. We collect and analyze this information because it helps us to better design our website to suit your needs. We may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in the event of a known security or virus threat.
This information includes:
1. The Internet domain from which you access our website
2. The Internet Protocol (IP) address (a unique number for each computer connected to the Internet) from which you access our website
3. The type of browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome) used to access our site
4. The operating system (e.g., Windows, Mac OS, Unix) used to access our site
5. The date and time you access our site
6. The Universal Resource Locators (URLs), or addresses, of the pages you visit
7. Your username, if it was used to log in to the website
8. If you visited this website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site.
This information is only used to help us make our site more useful for you.
Third-Party Websites and Applications
LeadsForSpeakers.com uses social media websites and other kinds of third-party websites. We also use web measurement and customization technologies to measure the number of visitors to our websites and their various sections and to help make our websites more useful to visitors.
In such cases, the third-party application may request an email address, username, password, and geographic location (e.g., State, region, or ZIP code) for account registration purposes. LeadsForSpeakers.com does not use third-party websites to solicit and collect Private Information from individuals.
LeadsForSpeakerscom uses online surveys to collect opinions and feedback from a random sample of visitors. Our surveys generally do not collect Personal Information.
Information Collected for Tracking (Cookies)
A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow it to remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the website that provided it, and no other website can request it.
There are two types of cookies:
• Session: Session cookies last only as long as your web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie is deleted. Websites may use session cookies for technical purposes such as to enable better navigation through the site or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site.
• Persistent: Persistent cookies are saved on a user’s hard drive in order to determine which users are new to the site or are returning, and for repeat visitors.
If you do not wish to have session or persistent cookies stored on your machine, you can turn cookies off in your browser.
We’re Committed to Protecting Your Private Information
LeadsForSpeakers.com takes the security of your Private Information very seriously. We take precautions to maintain the security, confidentiality, and integrity of the information we collect at this site.
We also employ various security technologies to protect the information stored on our systems. We routinely test our security measures to ensure that they remain operational and effective. We take the following steps to secure the information we collect:
• Employ internal access controls to ensure that only personnel who have access to your information are those with a need to do so to perform their official duties.
• Train appropriate personnel on our privacy and security policies.
• Secure the areas where we retain paper copies of the information we collect online.
• Perform regular backups of the information we collect online to ensure against loss.
• Use technical controls to secure the information we collect online including, but not limited to:
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Encryption, Firewalls
- Password protections
- Periodically test our security procedures to ensure personnel and technical compliance
- Employ external access safeguards to identify and prevent unauthorized access by outsiders that attempt to “hack” us
- Remain diligent and aware of any attempt to cause harm to or illegally access the information contained in our systems
We hold our contractors and other third-party providers to the same high standards that we use to ensure the security, confidentiality, and integrity of personal information they may have access to in the course of their work completed on behalf of LeadsForSpeakers.com
LeadsForSpeakers.com is owned by Skill Builder Seminars LLC.
If you wish to contact us please use our Contact Us page or call 972-689-3749.